Monday, December 1, 2014

The Book

Hi there. So this week I wrote and finished the prologue and I started to write the first chapter. The only trouble, I had writing, was coming up with the backgrounds of characters in my book. I've written like five pages and I already have to come up with like five people's name, their mother's name, father's name, brother's name. Its a huge pain, because I end up using names of people I've known thinking that I'll go back and think of one. Anyway other than that my writing has home pretty smoothly.  
The prologue of the Book, what I've come to call, because I have yet to come up with the title, is mostly a hook. So basically the main character Gabriel Crowe, pronounced like the animal, is on like a contract and he goes to assassinate his target. But there is already someone like him who is also after the same person and so Gabriel kills both his target and the competition. While escaping the city for someone found the body already, he is met by a knight in shining armor, an old "friend" of his. It sets the place, time period, and gives some idea of the kind of story its going to be. That's about it and I'll see you guys next week.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You seem a lot more productive with your 20 time than I am. I just photoshop a few pictures and call it good. Maybe I'll take it more seriously this term. But your 20 time is awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thanks for the feedback, I guess I actually enjoy writing this book, even the I hate writing essays and impromptus, because no ones forcing me to do this.

      Delete
  2. Keep up the good work, this seems like an awesome concept for a book and i think it will work out well for you. hopefully my 20 time project will be this awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really needed that. Thank you Ieamas, I was debating on whether or not I should change the concept for the book

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. and definitely keep the concept, there are so many directions you could take that. i cant wait to see where you go with it

      Delete